- When composing the Employees Pay, select Line 2 (or next vacant pay line).
- Select the incorrect Pay Rate which was chosen in the previous Pay Run.
- Adjust the QTY to be negative the number of hours (eg. -7.6) you paid in the previous Pay Run.
- Select Line 3 (or next vacant pay line).
- Select the Pay Rate which should have been paid in the previous pay run.
- Adjust the QTY to match what you should have paid – this will be the same as paid in the previous pay run but now with the correct Pay Rate chosen.
- Make any other changes as necessary.
- Click Pending or OK to save all changes.
- Repeat the above steps for all Employees required.
Last modified: Mar 08, 2023