On the old Computer, copy the e-PayDay BE folder
- Within e-PayDay®, Click File > Company > Go to Folder.
- Minimize this window.
- Close e-PayDay®.
- Re-maximise the previously minimized window.
- Navigate back to the e-PayDay BE folder.
- Right-Click on the e-PayDay BE folder.
- Click Send to > Compressed (zipped) Folder.
- Allow the folder to compress then right-Click on the e-PayDay BE.ZIP folder to select Copy
- Paste the e-PayDay BE Folder into the relevant location (eg a USB or External Hard Drive) so it can be moved to the new PC.
- If you need to, the folder can be zipped to compress the size.
On the new Computer, restore your e-PayDay BE Folder and Install
- Open the e-PayDay® BE Folder from the relevant location (eg a USB or External Hard Drive) and unzip.
- Copy the unzipped folder
- Open This PC or My Computer, then C:\
- Paste the copied folder into their location
- Read here to download and install Full Install/Upgrade
- Once downloaded, double click E-PAYDAY_LEGACY_2021.exe to start the e-PayDay® Installation.
- Click Next > on the Welcome screen.
- Select I understand and wish to continue then click Next >.
- Select I agree to the terms of this license agreement then click Next >.
- If you wish to export your payroll information from e-PayDay® to your accounting software, select the required option here. Otherwise, leave as None then click Next >.
- Leave the Application File Path and Data Files Path as set by the installer
- Click Next > on the Ready to Install screen.
- Once the installer has completed, click Finish.
Last modified: Aug 04, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.