- Copy your e-PayDay BE Folder.
- Paste into the new Location.
- Open the e-PayDay BE Folder.
- Open the e-PayDay BE.ini to update the following
- ParentDataPath= to the new location (eg. D:\e-PayDay BE)
- Save and close the e-PayDay BE.ini
- Open the EPD Folder.
- Open the required. EPD to update the following
- DataDirectory=: Update the DataDirectory=:the new location for the company data. (eg. DataDirectory=D:\\e-PayDay BE\Data\Company Name)
- Save and close the Company.EPD
- Repeat the above steps for all Company.EPD’s you require access to.
- Download and Install e-PayDay®, read here
- Update your Software Serial Number (SSN) and load your Licence, read here.
- Register your Company or Companies, read here.
- Enter your Company Registration Key/s, read here.
Last modified: Mar 15, 2022