From Version 19.50, you can easily view each of your Single Touch Payroll submissions from within e-PayDay®!
To view the information included in each of your Single Touch Payroll submissions,
- Click Tax > STP > Review STP transactions.
- Select the Send transaction you would like to view (click once to highlight)
- Click Data Sent
- View an example of the information included in;
STP Transactions Explained
- Message UUID: Unique Identifier which is completed once the File is sent via SBR2.
- Action: Send and Receive.
- Send is a submission you’ve created in e-PayDay®.
- Receive is the ATO’s response to your previous submission.
- Type: STP = Single Touch Payroll.
- Folder: Name of the Folder which contains this STP submission.
- Created: Date the STP submission was created.
- Processed: Date the STP submission/response was sent/received via SBR2.
- Cancelled: Date the STP submission was marked as cancelled by e-PayDay® Support.
- Client ID: Client ID with our previous SSP, NO LONGER USED.
- Trading Name: Legal Entity Name of the Company the STP submission is for.
- Description: STP Submission type which has been created (Pay Event, Update, Full File or EOFY).
Last modified: Feb 15, 2021
Remove Active Payee’s YTD Balances from your BMS ID allocated in e-PayDay® Legacy, as you have chosen to change Payroll Solutions
Thanks for your feedback.