Unpaid SG will display any unpaid Superannuation Contributions until the transactions are either;
- Transferred to another Superannuation fund by following Transfer Unpaid Super Amounts
- Marked as paid by following Pay Super. These transactions are then transferred into Payment History
- Employee: Employee Name.
- Member No: Super identification number for the employee.
- Posting Date: Pay Run Posting Dates for each period which Superannuation was required to be paid.
- SG: SG Contribution amount for the employee.
- c/fwd: Displays a $ amount if the previous superannuation period was marked as paid BEFORE all pay runs for the reporting period were completed.
- c/fwd. + SG: Total carried forward superannuation contributions plus the SG Contribution amount for the period.
- RESC: Total Reportable Employer Superannuation Contribution (RESC) – specifically contributions (over 9.50%) as part of an employee’s individual salary package and Total Concessional (Before Tax) Superannuation Contribution Deductions.
- Sort by
- Employee DBID: Sort the Unpaid SG History by the Employees Database ID
- Employee Code: Sort the Unpaid SG History by the Employee Code
- Employee Surname: Sort the Unpaid SG History by the Employees Surname
Last modified: 2019/11/26
Thanks for your feedback.