JobMaker Hiring Credit Rates
Through the JobMaker Hiring Credit payment scheme, eligible employers will be eligible to receive payments of up to:
- $200 a week – for each eligible additional employee aged 16 to 29 years old (inclusive).
- $100 a week – for each eligible additional employee aged 30 to 35 years old (inclusive).
JobMaker Hiring Credit Claim Cycle
The claim process for the JobMaker Hiring Credit is every three months in arrears from 01 February 2021 to 31 January 2023. A claim for an eligible employee can only be made for a period of up to 12 months after their commencement of employment with the employer, or until the STP reported cessation date, whichever comes first. The JobMaker Hiring Credit claim process will be online via ATO Online services and will not be managed via STP. Claims and amendments to claims must be undertaken within the claim period for each JobMaker period.
- Read here for JobMaker Eligibility Criteria
- Read here to add a JMHC-NOM Allowance
- Read here to notify the ATO that a Nominated Employee has met the minimum hours test.
- Read here if a Nominated Employee is ceased within their first 12 months of Employment with you
- Read here if you have rehired a previous Nominated Employee who has previously been ceased.