There are several different ways payroll can be processed, depending on your requirements. The most common procedure is,
- Individual Employee (including allocation of Hours to Cost Centres), read here,
- Individual Employee Cessation (Termination), read here)
- Read here to obtain the Pay Run Reports, ensuring the payroll information has been correctly entered.
- Read here to print or export your Pay Slips , or
Read here to e-Mail Pay Slips once the pay run reports have been reviewed and confirmed to be correct.
- Read here to create a FAST-Bank™ File (if required)
- Read here to post the Pay Run,
- Read here to submit your Pay Event to the ATO & complete any previous submissions which the ATO have not yet responded to.
You have the option to compose the pays by
- All/Selected Employees, read here
- Importing a FAST-Pay™ File, read here
- Manually entering Times in e-Time™, read here
- Importing Times and manually assigning Pay Types in e-Time™, read here
- Importing Times and interpret using e-Award™ in e-Time™, read here
Last modified: Jul 27, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.