There are several different ways payroll can be processed, depending on your requirements.
- You have the option to compose the pays by
- Individual Employees, read here,
- All/Selected Employees, read here
- Importing a FAST-Pay™ File, read here
- Manually entering Times in e-Time™, read here
- Importing Times and manually assigning Pay Types in e-Time™, read here
- Importing Times and interpret using e-Award™ in e-Time™, read here
- Once the pays have been composed, ensure the payroll information has been correctly entered by previewing, printing or exporting the Pay Run Reports, read here.
- Once the Pay Run reports have been reviewed and confirmed to be correct. Print or Export your Pay Slips to be physically handed to Employees, read here or e-Mail Pay Slips directly from the software, read here
- If required, Create a FAST-Bank™ File, read here
- Finalise the Pay Run, read here.
- Submit your Pay Event to the ATO & complete any previous submissions which the ATO have not yet responded to, read here
Last modified: Mar 18, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.