The Help Menu allows you to request a support call, start a support session (when advised by our team), submit a feature request, purchase from our product range and view product information.
- Start Remote Desktop Support: Start our Remote Desktop Client to enable us access to your computer (once a code is provided by you).
- Request a Support Call: Lodge an online Support Request, enabling you to extensively detail the query you require assistance with and add screenshots which often provide more detail to enable a quicker analysis of your query.
- e-PayDay® Manual: Open the e-PayDay® Payroll Manual.
- What’s New?: As we are continually making improvements and adding new features to e-PayDay® Payroll Software, view our timeline which details all of our releases.
- Request a new feature: Lodge an online feature request, enabling you to extensively detail the feature you are suggesting.
- e-PayDay® Support: View the e-PayDay® Support Dashboard which includes your Software Client Number (SCN) and Software Serial Number (SSN).
- Check for the latest Verison: Check for the latest Version update (eg. V18.01 to V18.10) in e-PayDay®.
- e-PayDay® Admin Tool: A quick link to the e-PayDay®.Admin Tool, which is designed for our Employees to make minor modifications to your data as required.
- Buy e-PayDay® Products: Purchase e-PayDay® products directly from our Online Shop.
- Go to Home Page: Visit https://www.e-payday.com.au/
- Go to Support Page: Visit https://www.e-payday.com.au/payroll-help-centre
- Software Licence Agreement: View the Software Licence Agreement
- Update Software Serial Number: Update your Software Serial Number after purchasing a product for the first time, an upgrade or downgrade.
- Load Software Licence File: Update your Software Licence File after renewing your e-PayDay® Payroll Software subscription.
- About e-PayDay® VXX.XX: View the e-PayDay® Subscription Information which includes your Software Client Number (SCN) and Software Serial Number (SSN).
Last modified: 2019/11/22
Thanks for your feedback.