To manually increase the Mandatory Employer Superannuation Guarantee Percentage, you have the option to either use the Search and Replace Function or edit the Employee
To edit an individual Employee,
- Click Employees > Edit Employees or
Click Employees from the Side Bar.
- Select the employee to edit (click once to highlight) then select Edit.
- Select Superannuation.
- Navigate to SG (% or $) and enter 11.00%.
- Select Save then Exit.
To Search and Replace the Superannuation Guarantee Percentage for multiple Employees,
- Click Employees > Search Employees or
Click Employees from the Side Bar then click Search.
- Navigate to Enter your search details. . .
- In Search in, select Super ($ or %)
- In Your Requested Search Results. . ., select the Employee/s you wish to update
- Multiple Employees can be selected by holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard
- Navigate to Replace selected item/s with. . .
- In Replace with, enter 11.00%
- Select Replace