- Click Pay Types > New Deduction or
Click Pay Types from the Side Bar, Navigate to Pay Type, click on the drop-down menu and change to Deduction then click New.
- Enter the required name into Description.
- Select Deducted by
- Per Lump Sum
- Per Month
- Per Pay Period
- Per Week
- Either enter the Amount ( $ or % ) if this Dedution is for a specific employee or select Variable Deduction Amounts from Employees and leave Amount ($ or %) blank if you wish to use this deduction for muliple employees.
- Leave STP Code as Not Set
- Select DO NOT Itemise this Deduction for reporting to the ATO in Tax Treatment.
- Select Salary Sacrifice (Deduct BEFORE Tax is calculated).
- Click Save then Exit.
- If the Employee earns Superannuation BEFORE the Concessional Deduction, you will need to
- Add the Deduction to the required Employee to load every pay run.
Last modified: Apr 01, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.