- Add a new Superannuation Fund (if a suitable one does not already exist), read here.
- Click Employees > Edit Employees or
Click Employees from the Side Bar.
- Select the employee to edit (click once to highlight).
- Click Edit.
- Click Superannuation.
- Navigate to Superannuation Fund.
- Click on the drop-down arrow and select the Super Fund.
- Change any other details, including the Employee Super Number, as required.
- Click Save > Exit.
Last modified: 2019/11/20
The Orginal and New Super Funds must have matching Fund Period Start Dates. No Super Fund payment data can be updated
Thanks for your feedback.