- Open the Company you require.
- Back Up your current Company data, as this will be restored at Step 5.
- Restore or rollback the most suitable back up
- Submit an Update Event to REMOVE the relevant Balances from the INCORRECT ABN for all Employees this current year.
- Restore the backup you created in Step 2.
- Print an Employee Transactions Report to determine the balances which need to be migrated to the new Company once it is created.
- Copy your Company.
- Update the Company Information, including the NEW ABN
- Request a NEW Company Registration Key from us
- Enter your Company Registration Key
- Add the new Company (ABN) into your existing SuperChoice account.
- Enter the Employees’ YTD Taxation Balances using the Employee Transaction Report from the original Company.
- Submit an Update Event to report ALL YTD Balances, including the amendments
Last modified: Mar 28, 2023