- SG ( % or $ ): % or $ entitlement for Superannuation.
- Starts After X Weeks: Where the entitlement for Superannuation starts only after a certain number of weeks.
- Calculated on Applicable Pay Rate: Superannuation will be calculated on any Pay Type which has Superannuation (OTE) ticked.
- Calculated on Base Award Rate: Superannuation will be calculated only on the Base award rate as set in Award or Special Award Rate.
- Calculated on Higher Pay Rate: Superannuation will be calculated only on the highest rate of pay.
- Calculated on Lower Pay Rate: Superannuation will be calculated only on the lowest rate of pay.
- Preset Contribution Limits
- Guaranteed Minimum Contribution per Week: Minimum Superannuation Contribution even if the calculated amount is less.
- Capped Maximum Contribution per Week: Maximum Superannuation Contribution even if the calculated amount is more.
- Maximum Super Contribution Base (Annualised).
- Gross: Annual Gross Salary before Super stops calculating.
- SG %: Set Superannuation %.
- Maximum SG: Calculated once Gross and SG % are completed.
- Super $ or % of Ordinary Time Earnings
- $XX.XX per XX.XX hours plus XX.XX% of ordinary earnings: Where SG (% or $) is not applicable for the total gross wages, a specific $ for Super per hour worked and a % of OTE can be set.
- Hours worked for ‘Super $’ X to 0.0 hour increments
- Rounded Down.
- Rounded Up.
- % of ordinary earnings
- Always applies.
- Only applied when rounded hours worked equals or exceeds 0.0 hours.
- $XX.XX Minimum Contributions per 0.0 hour rounded increments: Minimum $ of Super per 0.0 hour rounded increments.
- Salary Sacrifice
- SG on Salary Sacrifice: Indicates whether Super is applicable to be paid on the total gross (before salary sacrifice).
- Annual Leave Loading
- SG on Annual Leave Loading: Indicates whether Super is to be paid on Annual Leave Loading (17.50%).
Last modified: 2019/11/26
Thanks for your feedback.