- Click Pay Types > New Deduction or
Click Pay Types from the Side Bar, Navigate to Pay Type, click on the drop-down menu and change to Deduction then click New.
- In Description, enter your own Description.
- In Deducted by, select either Per Lump Sum or Per Pay Period
- In Amount ( $ or % ), you have the option to either enter the required dollar value or if you pay your wages using FAST-Bank™, this field can be left blank with Variable Deduction Amounts from Employees being ticked.
- Leave STP Code as Not Set
- Select FBT.
- Select Factor of 1.8868: Benefit provider is not entitled to claim GST credits
- Selet Type.
- Airline transport
- Car Parking
- Debt waiver
- Expense payment
- Living-away-from-home Allowance
- Tax-exempt body entertainment
- If required, select % of OTE.
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: May 05, 2020