- Click Employees > Edit Employees or
Click Employees from the Side Bar.
- Select the employee to edit (click once to highlight).
- Click Edit.
- Click Superannuation.
- Navigate to Superannuation Fund or Member Super Fund as required.
- Click on the drop-down arrow and select a new Super Fund.
- Change any other details, including the Employee Super Number, as required.
- Click Save.
- If there are any unpaid contributions, an alert will display: Superannuation details for the employee have been changed. Do you wish to update any Superannuation details for any unpaid contributions?
- Click Yes if you wish to transfer any unpaid super contributions to the new Superannuation Fund OR Click No to leave any unpaid super contributions within the old Superannuation Fund.
- Click Exit.
Last modified: Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.