Enter the required details for SuperStream reporting in each of your Superannuation Funds (Superannuation Fund / Clearing House)
- Click Super Manager > Edit Fund or
Click Super Manager from the Side Bar.
- Select the Super Fund to edit (click once to highlight).
- Click Edit.
- Click Payment
- Click Edit.
- Ensure Fund Paid.is set to either Monthly or Quarterly unless you process your Superannuation payments less or more frequently.
- Ensure Period Start Date is set to the 1st of the month for the required period
- eg. Superannuation Payments processed Quarterly: Period Start Date should be set to 1 July, 1 October, 1 January or 1 April, depending on the reporting period you require.
- Click SuperStream.
- Enter the Super Funds ABN and USI. A USI is not required for a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF).
- Enter Super Funds Organisation Name.
- If the selected fund is a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF), enter the Electronic Service Address. An electronic service address is an alias used by your SMSF that represents the uniform resource locator (URL) or internet protocol (IP) address of a messaging provider.
- Select the Payment Method as directed by your Superannuation Fund or Clearing House (we generally find this is set to Direct Debit).
- Direct Debit: Enter a Payment / Customer Reference Number if advised by your Superannuation Fund or Clearing House
- BPay: Enter the BPay Biller Code and Payment / Customer Reference Number as provided by the Superannuation Fund.
- Direct Credit: Enter the BSB, Account Number, Account Name, Account Branch Name and Financial Institution Name for this Superannuation Fund.
- Click Save then Exit.
- Repeat the above steps for every Superannuation Fund.
Last modified: 2020/01/22
Thanks for your feedback.