- Click Pay Types > New Pay Rate or
Click Pay Types from the Side Bar, Navigate to Pay Type, click on the drop-down menu and change to Pay Rate then click New.
- In Description, enter Leave without Pay.
- In Paid by, select Per Hour
- In Rate set $0.00001
- In Tax Treatment, select Ordinary Pay
- In Report to enter Leave without Pay.
- Deselect Payroll Tax, Long Service Leave, Annual Leave, Personal Leave, Superannuation (OTE) and RDO’s unless the employee is entitled to these when on Leave Without Pay.
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: Mar 14, 2022