- Click Pay Types > New Deduction or
Click Pay Types from the Side Bar, Navigate to Pay Type, click on the drop-down menu and change to Deduction then click New.
- In Description, enter Child Support or create your own Description.
- In Deducted by, select either Per Lump Sum or Per Pay Period
- In Amount ( $ or % ), you have the option to either enter the required dollar value or if you pay your wages using FAST-Bank™, this field can be left blank with Variable Deduction Amounts from Employees being ticked.
- In Tax Treatment, select DO NOT itemize this Deduction for reporting to the ATO.
- In Reporting, enter Report to as Child Support or create your own Report To.
- Click Save then Exit.
- If Variable Deduction Amounts from Employees was selected, please follow Where do I add a new Variable Deduction for my Employee?*
Last modified: 2019/04/24
Thanks for your feedback.