Ensure Crystal Reports is installed
- Navigate to C:\e-PayDay BE Please note that although by default the e-PayDay Client (application) files are installed to C:\e-PayDay BE, this path MAY be different if you have elected to install the Client (application) files to a different location.
- Double click Crystal Reports XI Runtimes.exe
- If Crystal reports is not installed, the program will begin installing immediately
- If Crystal Reports has already been installed, you will be presented with 3 options: Repair, Modify and Remove.
- If you are presented with these options, close Crystal Reports XI Runtimes.
Ensure your Default printer is assigned
- Access your Start Menu in Windows (bottom right-hand corner)
- Select Control Panel
- Select Devices (and Printers)
- Ensure you have a default printer set. Your default printer will be indicated by a green tick displayed next to the device.
- If you do not have a green tick next to any printer available on your pc, right-click on the device you would like and select Set as Default Printer.
- If the default Printer is set, the resolution to this issue is to ensure that in e-PayDay®, click Preview then click Print from within the Preview screen.
Last modified: Mar 23, 2023