The ability to include a holding account for Tax (PAYG) will only be available if your Primary Payment Method is set to FAST-Bank™.
If your Company is not already open, Open your Company
Once your Company is open;
- Click File > Edit then Banking or
Click File > Company > Banking Information / FAST-Bank™
- Click Pay Run.
- Navigate to Holding Accounts for Gross PAYG and SG.
- Select Superannuation (SG).
- Select EITHER Employer SG Only (9.50%) or ALL Superannuation Contributions which includes Employer SG (9.50%), RESC (over 9.50%), Concessional (before Tax) and Non-Concessional (after Tax) contributions.
- BSB: Enter the BSB (Bank, State, Branch) for the Bank Account.
- Account Number: Enter the Bank Account Number.
- Account Name: Enter the name on the Bank Account.
- Reference: Enter the Reference to display on the Organisations Bank Statement.
- A/C Type: Enter S for Savings or T for Transaction.
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: 2020/03/06
Thanks for your feedback.