If your Company is not already open, Open your Company
Once your Company is open;
- Click File > Edit > Preferences > User Access or
Click File > Company > Users / Passwords.
- Click New.
- Enter the User Name as provided by your Employee.
User name is limited to 40 characters.
- Enter the Position of the Employee assigned to this User Account.
Position is limited to 25 characters.
- Click Set next to Password to enter and confirm the password for this User Account.
Password is limited to 15 characters and is case sensitive.
- Allow the Employee to enter their Password in both Password and Confirm Password then click OK.
- Select the Level for this User Account.
At minimum, One (1) Supervisor (Full Access) User Access Account MUST be established.
- Supervisor (Full Access)
- User (Restricted Access): Full Add, Edit and View functionality with exception to
- Changing Tax Tables.
- Accessing Employee Cessation (Termination) Information.
- Accessing Passwords.
- Adding or Deleting Companies.
- Changing YTD Balances, Accruals and Superannuation Start Date.
- Changing Trading Names, and Registration Keys.
- User (Custom Level) – If selected, Customer User Settings can be selected from the window displayed.
- Add: Add selected items.
- Edit: Edit selected items.
- View: ONLY able to VIEW selected items and will be unable to add or edit.
- Select which Companies the User can access by ticking the checkbox next to each Company or Trading Name.
- Select the Default Company to open on Load for this User.
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: Mar 05, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.