- Click Super Manager > Pay Super.
- Select one Super Fund (click once to highlight), Multiple Funds (Hold SHIFT or CTRL and select) or click Select All.
- Select EITHER Create File or Create SuperStream and ABA Payment File (FAST-Bank™).
- Click Next to preview a list of the Superannuation Funds, Period Start and End Dates, SG (Employer) and Non-SG (Employee Contributions) payable for the selected period.
- Click Next. to preview the Superannuation Funds, Payment Method, Reference Number, BPAY Biller Code, and Transaction Date.
- Click Next then Continue to create the SuperStream File.
- Choose the location that you wish to save the SuperStream file to (eg. Desktop) then click Save.
- Click Pay Super to open the e-PayDay® SuperStream Gateway webpage.
- Login with your Username and Password.
- Navigate to Contribution Upload.
- Click Choose File to locate your SuperStream File, then Open, Upload, then Close the alert which will display.
- Navigate to Runs.
- Once the imported SuperStream Files Status is OK to Send, click Send then select either American Express or Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Click Continue then Close
Last modified: Jun 24, 2020