Employee Leave Dates are automatically recorded when Leave is processing during a pay run (unless this setting is turned off). However, if you would like to enter leave dates outside of the pay run;
- Click Employees > Edit Employees or
Click Employees from the Side Bar.
- Select the employee to edit (click once to highlight).
- Click Edit.
- Click Accruals.
- Click Click here for e-Leave™ Extension.
- Click New
- Enter or select the Leave Period Start Date.
- Enter or select the Leave Period End Date.
- If required, enter the Leave Period Start Time.
- If required, enter the Leave Period End Time.
- Select the Type of Leave.
- Annual Leave
- Leave with Pay
- Leave without Pay
- Long Service Leave
- Personal Leave
- Public Holiday
- Add any additional Information about the Leave being taken in Details.
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: Jul 29, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.