- Click File > Edit > Preferences or
Click File > Company > Company Preferences
- Click Default Settings.
- Select the Payee Type.
- Employee (individual non-business)
- Sole Trader (Individual)
- Superannuation Fund
- Government Organisation
- Other non-individual
- Foreign Employee Foreign Employees are payees that are not are a resident of Australia for Taxation purposes (the payee has answered no to the question ‘Are you an Australian resident for tax purposes?’ on their Tax file number Declaration).
- J.P.D.A Employee J.P.D.A Employees are payees that earn income for performing work or services in the Joint Petroleum Development Area (JPDA) as defined in the Timor Sea Treaty (the treaty).
- Select the Pay Period
- Select the Award #.
- Select the Employment Status.
- Full Time.
- Part Time.
- Select the Superannuation Fund.
- Enter the SG (% or $)
- Select the TAX Type
- PAYG Voluntary Agreement.
- PAYG Labour Hire & Other Specified Payments.
- Personal Services Attributed Income.
- FLAT Personal Services Attributed Income.
- PAYG Non Business employee.
- FLAT Non Business employee.
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: Feb 15, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.