Each time a pay run is completed (posted), the Pay Run Information will be automatically exported to your accounting software. Please be aware that the export (paydayex.txt) may be deleted from your e-PayDay® Data Folder once imported into your accounting software.
If your Company is not already open, Open your Company
Once your Company is open;
- Click File > Accounting Export (e-Port™) > Configure Accounting Data Export File.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to Export Format and select Phoenix: Tab delimited, No Header Record.
- Click Save.
- To select where you want the export file to be saved, click Browse…
- Select the location that you wish to create the export to.
- If required, rename the Accounting Export file.
- Click Save > Exit.