- Click Super Manager > New Fund
- Enter the Fund and Plan Name.
- Click Payment.
- Select the Fund Paid. Frequency, Generally we find this is either Monthly or Quarterly
- Select the Payment Method., generally, we find this is EFT.
- Deselect Receipt/Cheque No. if you do not wish to enter a reference number when recording the payments.
- Select or enter the Period Start Date as the 1st of the required period
- Monthly: 1st of the first month you require to process payments for.
- Quarterly: 1st of the quarter you require to process payment for (even if the employee commenced AFTER the quarter began)
- Click SuperStream.
- Enter the Superannuation Funds ABN and USI. A USI is not required for a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF).
- Enter Superannuation Funds Organisation Name.
- If the selected fund is a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF), Enter the Electronic Service Address. An electronic service address is an alias used by your SMSF that represents the uniform resource locator (URL) or internet protocol (IP) address of a messaging provider.
- Select the Payment Method.
- Direct Credit: Enter the BSB, Account Number, Account Name, Account Branch Name and Financial Institution Name. Payment / Customer Reference Number can be left blank.
- Direct Debit: Enter a Payment / Customer Reference Number if advised by your Superannuation Fund or Clearing House.
- BPay: Enter the BPay Biller Code and Payment / Customer Reference Number as provided by the Superannuation Fund.
- Direct Credit: Enter the BSB, Account Number, Account Name, Account Branch Name and Financial Institution Name and Payment / Customer Reference Number as provided by the Superannuation Fund.
- Click Save then Exit.
- Repeat the above steps for every Superannuation Fund.
Last modified: Jun 09, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.