- New: Add a new FBT Contribution
- Edit: Edit an existing FBT Contribution
- Delete: Delete an incorrectly recorded FBT Deduction
- Undo: Undo any unsaved changes
- Save: Save your changes
- Exit: Close FBT Info window
- Date: Date the FBT Payment was paid. This will determine which Financial Year the Payment will fall in.
- Airline transport
- Car Parking
- Debt waiver
- Expense payment
- Living-away-from-home Allowance
- Tax-exempt body entertainment
- Taxable: Total Taxable Payment
- 0: Not Subject to FBT
- 1.8868: Benefit provider is not entitled to claim GST credits
- 2.0802: Benefit provider is entitled to a Good and Services Tax (GST) credit
- Grossed-up: Grossed-up will be automatically calculated based on the setting in Factor.
- Amount to be shown on the Payment Summary: Total amount which is required to print on the Payment Summary
- FBT Financial Year Totals
- Total taxable Value: Total Taxable of each item added for the Current Financial Year.
- Grossed-Up Total: Total Grssed-up of each item added for the Current Financial Year.
- Total taxable Value: Total Taxable of each item added for the Next Financial Year.
- Grossed-Up Total: Total Grssed-up of each item added for the Next Financial Year.
Last modified: Jan 23, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.