- Request a Support Call here as our Team will need to assist you with repairing all databases.
- Close e-PayDay®
- Read here to Download the latest e-PayDay® Update and Install as Administrator
- Right-Click on your Desktop Shortcut and select Properties
- Click Compatability
- Under Settings select Run this program as administrator.
- Click Apply then Ok
- Reopen e-PayDay® and attempt to perform the same action
- If the above does not resolve the issue, your last available back up typically needs to be restored.
Last modified: 2020/03/10
Error Info :- -2147217843 – Cannot start your application. The workgroup information file is missing or opened exclusively by another user.
Thanks for your feedback.