Each time a pay run is completed (posted), the Pay Run Information will be automatically exported to your accounting software. Please be aware that the export (paydayex.txt) may be deleted from your e-PayDay® Data Folder once imported into your accounting software.
If your Company is not already open, Open your Company
Once your Company is open;
- Click File.
- Click Accounting Export (e-Port™).
- Click Configure Accounting Data Export File.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to Export Format.
- Select Sage Pastel Partner/Xpress 2005: GL Interface.
- Under Selected Exports…, select GL Interface: Comma delimited Set Format
- Click Settings.
- Click Click here to Continue.
- Click Yes*
- Enter the appropriate Account Code next to each of the Pay Types in each of the tabs (Pay Rates 1, Leave 2, Termination 3, Allowances 4, Deductions 5 and Totals 6).
- Click Save then Exit.
- Click Save then Exit again.