- Click Pay Types > New Deduction or
Click Pay Types from the Side Bar, Navigate to Pay Type, click on the drop-down menu and change to Deduction then click New.
- Enter Salary Sacrifice (Other Benefit) * into *Description.
- Select Deducted by
- Per Lump Sum
- Per Month
- Per Pay Period
- Per Week
- Either enter the Amount ( $ or % ) if this Deduction is for a specific employee or select Variable Deduction Amounts from Employees and leave Amount ($ or %) blank if you wish to use this deduction for multiple employees.
- Leave STP Code as Not Set
- Select DO NOT Itemise this Deduction for reporting to the ATO in Tax Treatment.
- Select Salary Sacrifice (Deduct BEFORE Tax is calculated).
- If required, select FBT.
- Select the relevant Factor and Type.
- Select Save then Exit.
- Add the Deduction to the required Employee to load every pay run.
Last modified: Mar 11, 2022