- Send Test e-Mail: Sends a test e-Mail to the To Address to ensure your e-Mail settings are correct.
- Stop Send: Stop the test e-Mail being sent.
- Undo Changes: Undo any unsaved changes.
- Clear Settings: Clear previous e-Mail settings.
- Help: Opens the relevant section of our online guide (this).
- Save: Save changes to the Company e-Mail settings.
- Exit: Close the e-Mail settings window.
- SMTP server: Server name as supplied by your internet provider.
- Port: Port ID as supplied by your internet provider.
- This server requires an encrypted connection (TLS/SSL): Set if required.
- Username: Username (if required).
- Password: Password (if required).
- Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA): Set if required.
- From Address: e-Mail address that Advices will be sent from.
- From Name: Name of the Person and/or Company sending the Advices.
- To Address: e-Mail address for testing purposes.
- To Name: Name of the Person and/or Company receiving the test email.
- Log e-Mail after processing ?: Log all emails to a text document once they have been sent.
- You can view the PayDayEmail.Log by following here
- Delay Period: Add a set number of seconds delay between each email being sent.
- Send Emails in a Batch?: Send emails in a batch (multiple emails sent at once with a set delay between each batch).
- After Sending X e-Mails: Number of emails to be sent in one batch.
- Wait X Minutes: Number of minutes delay between each batch.
Last modified: Mar 18, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.