Employees who are eligible for the JobMaker Hiring Credit need to be nominated through Single Touch Payroll (STP) Submissions.
Reporting of employees who have been nominated for the JobMaker Hiring Credit is expected to occur at the point of hiring during the JobMaker period dates, and prior to making a claim, noting it may take up to 72 hours for this information to be processed and made available for JobMaker Hiring Credit purposes.
- Click Pay Types > New Allowance or
Click Pay Types from the Side Bar, Navigate to Pay Type, click on the drop-down menu and change to Allowance then click New.
- In Description enter JMHC-NOM
- Select Per Lump Sum in Paid by.
- Set Amount ($ or %) to $0.00001
- Select Tax Treatment of Show Allowance separately in Allowance box
- Select the STP Code of Other
- Ensure Taxable is selected.
- Ensure Include in W1 is selected
- Ensure Payroll Tax is NOT selected
- Copy the Description and paste into Report to,
- Click Save then Exit.