Stand Alone Installation
- Close e-PayDay®
- Download the latest e-PayDay® Upgrade and Install as Administrator
- Right-Click on your Desktop Shortcut and select Properties
- Click Compatability
- Under Settings select Run this program as administrator.
- Click Apply then Ok
- Reopen e-PayDay® and attempt to perform the same action
- If the above does not resolve the issue, your last available back up typically needs to be restored.
Client / Server Installation
The Server has not been updated
- Download and install Full Install/Upgrade for the current financial year here then
- Once downloaded, double click E-PAYDAY_LEGACY_202X.exe to start the e-PayDay® Installation.
- Click Next > on the Welcome screen.
- Select I understand and wish to continue then click Next >.
- Select I agree to the terms of this license agreement then click Next >.
- If you wish to export your payroll information from e-PayDay® to your accounting software, select the required option here. Otherwise, leave as None then click Next >.
- When prompted, select Server Install
- Ensure the Data Path is correct – this is where the files are stored on the Server (UNC Path) or Mapped Network Drive (eg. \\servername\payroll).
- Click Next > on the Ready to Install screen.
- Once the installer has completed, click Finish
Last modified: Jul 08, 2022