- Click Utilities > Rollback a Company to a Previous Date.
- An alert will display: If you rollback a pay run, it will restore the Company data back to the date of the pay run. If you have made any changes since that date they will be lost. Do you wish to continue?
- Click Yes
- Select the Rollback Backup you wish to restore (eg. 2020-01-28 10-43 PRACTICE COMPANY Period Ending 2020-01-27.zip)
- Click Open.
- Once the Rollback Backup has finished restoring, your Company will close.
- Click File > Open.
- Select the Company you wish to access.
- Click Open.
- Click Pay Day > Process Pays > Individual Employee or
Click Pay Day from the Side Bar.
- Double-click on the first Employee whose pay requires correction or select the Employee who requires a Termination Pay then click Cessation.
- Make changes as necessary.
- Click Pending or OK to save all changes.
- Repeat the above steps for all Employees required.
- Preview, re-print or re-export the UPDATED Pay Run Reports, read here.
- Re-print or re-export your Pay Slips to be physically handed to Employees, read here or e-Mail Pay Slips directly from the software, read here
- If required, Create a NEW FAST-Bank™ File, read here
- Finalise the Pay Run, read here.
- Send a Full File Replacement to the ATO, read here.
Last modified: Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.