- Click Awards & Agreements > Edit Awards & Agreements or
Click Award & Agreements from the Side Bar.
- Select the Award or Agreement to edit (click once to highlight).
- Click Edit.
- Click Superannuation.
- Navigate to Maximum Super Contribution Base (Annualised).
- In Gross, enter the Gross Salary before Super ceases calculating for the relevant QTR
- For example, for FYE 30 June 2023 – QTR 1 Gross is $60,220, QTR 2 Gross is $120,440, QTR 4 Gross is $180,660 and QTR 4 Gross is $240,880
- In SG %, set the Superannuation %.
- Maximum SG will be calculated automatically once Gross and SG % are completed.
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: Sep 30, 2022