Yes, multiple Employees CAN be linked to the same Award & Agreement if their Employment Conditions are the same, with exception to their rate of pay. Simply define the base rate in the Award & agreement, then edit the Employee to pay them more.
- Click Employees > Edit Employees or
Click Employees from the Side Bar.
- Select the employee to edit (click once to highlight).
- Click Edit.
- Click Employment.
- Navigate to Award #.
- Click on the drop-down arrow and select the new Award.
- Navigate to and edit Nominal Base Gross Wages / Salary @ XX Wks/Yr.
- Once the amount has calculated, click Use $XX.XX as Special Award Rate.
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: May 28, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.