- Click Pay Types > New Pay Rate or
Click Pay Types from the Side Bar, Navigate to Pay Type, click on the drop-down menu, change to Pay Rate then click New.
- In Description, enter WorkCover or Workers Compensation
- In Paid by, select Per Hour, Per Lump Sum or Per Pay Period.
- If accruals (Annual, Personal or Long Service) are applicable, please ensure the Paid By is set to the same as the Accruals Method set in the Employees award & Agreement.
- In Tax Treatment, select as directed by your Accountant, Bookkeeper, Financial Advisor or Work Cover. We have found the following Tax Treatments are commonly selected,
- Ordinary Pay
- Variable Tax
- In Report to enter WorkCover.
- If required, change the following fields,
- Payroll Tax
- Long Service Leave
- Annual Leave
- Superannuation (OTE)
- Personal Leave
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: Jan 31, 2023