- Click Pay Types > New Pay Rate or
Click Pay Types from the Side Bar, Navigate to Pay Type, click on the drop-down menu and change to Pay Rate then click New.
- In Description, enter Bereavement Leave.
- In Paid by, select Per Hour, Per Lump Sum or Per Pay Period.
- If accruals (Annual, Personal or Long Service) are applicable, please ensure the Paid By is set to the same as the Accruals Method set in the Employees award & Agreement.
- In Tax Treatment, select Ordinary Time
- In Report to enter Bereavement.
- If required, change the following fields,
- Payroll Tax
- Long Service Leave
- Annual Leave
- Superannuation (OTE)
- Personal Leave
- Union/Professional association
- Super Deducted before tax is calculated
Before ticking Super Deducted before tax is calculated, please refer to your Accountant / Bokkkeeper / Financial Advisor / Work Cover for advice.
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: May 29, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.