- Click File > Cost Centres (e-Cost™).
- Click New.
- Enter an Abbreviation (short descriptive code) for the new Cost Centre.
Abbreviation is limited to 8 Characters.
- Choose an existing Primary Cost Centre from the drop-down menu OR add a new Primary Cost Centre.
If you do not wish to enter the Primary Cost Centre, please choose Unspecified from the drop down menu although this is not recommended.
- Enter a detailed description for the associated Cost Centre in Cost Centre Description.
- If required for Accounting Export (e-Port™), enter an Account No.
- If required for Accounting Export (e-Port™), enter a Job No,/Cost Code
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: Mar 18, 2020