- Click Pay Types > New Pay Rate or
Click Pay Types from the Side Bar, Navigate to Pay Type, click on the drop-down menu and change to Pay Rate then click New.
- In Description, enter Director’s Fees.
- In Paid by, select Per Hour, Per Lump Sum or Per Pay Period.
- Enter the Dollar Value in Amount ($ or %)
- If accruals (Annual, Personal or Long Service) are applicable, please ensure the Paid By is set to the same as the Accruals Method set in the Employees award & Agreement.
- In Tax Treatment, select as directed by your Accountant, Bookkeeper or Financial Advisor. We have found the following Tax Treatments are commonly selected,
- Ordinary Pay
- Variable Tax
- In Report to type Director’s Fees.
- The following alert will display: Do you want to add Director`s Fees to the Pay Rate ‘Report to’ items list?
- Click Yes.
- If required, change the following fields,
- Long Service Leave
- Annual Leave
- Superannuation (OTE)
- Personal Leave
- Union/Professional association please contact your Accountant , Bookkeeper or Financial Advisor for advice BEFORE selecting this option.
- Super Deducted before tax is calculated please contact your Accountant, Bookkeeper or Financial Advisor for advice BEFORE selecting this option.
- Click Save then Exit.
Last modified: May 29, 2020