- Click Pay Day > Process Pays > Individual Employee or
Click Pay Day from the Side Bar.
- Double click on the first employee to be included in this pay run.
- Ensure the Payment Date and Current Period Ending Date are correct for the Pay Period you wish to process.
- Click Yes to process the pay run for the displayed dates.
- Select the appropriate Ordinary and Overtime Pay Rates, Leave Pay Rates, Schedule 5 (Back Pay, Commission, Bonus) Pay Rates Allowances and/or Deductions and adjust as required
- If Leave Pay Rates are selected, an alert will be displayed for you to enter the Employee’s Start Date and End Date of the Leave Period.
- If Schedule 5 (Back Pay, Commission, Bonus) Pay Rates are selected, you may be prompted to enter either a date range or the number of periods for taxation calculation.
- If required, click Show Cost Centres and allocate the employees hours against the appropriate Cost Centre for each Pay Type listed.
- Click Pending or OK to save all changes.
- Repeat the above process each employee who is to be included in the pay run unless you need to process a Cessation (Termination) Pay, read how here
Last modified: Jul 10, 2020