Error Info :- -2147217843 – Cannot start your application. The workgroup information file is missing or opened exclusively by another user.
- Click File > Company > Go To Folder to open your Company Data Folder.
- Navigate back to e-PayDay® to exit completely.
- Navigate back to the e-PayDay BE Folder to locate the AUDIT.MDB
- Delete the AUDIT.MDB.
- Close the e-PayDay BE Folder.
- Read here to Download the latest e-PayDay® Update and Install as Administrator
- Right-Click on your Desktop Shortcut and select Properties
- Click Compatability
- Under Settings select Run this program as administrator.
- Click Apply then Ok
- Reopen e-PayDay® and attempt to preform the same action
Last modified: Mar 10, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.