Stand-Alone Installations ONLY (eg. BOTH the application and data are generally run from C:\).
- Read here to create a Transfer (Back-Up) File for the new Computer
- Read here to copy the e-PayDay BE Folder
- Read here if you’ve ‘lost’ your e-PayDay® Installation and have a back up to restore.
- Read here if you’ve ‘lost’ your e-PayDay® Installation and you don’t have any data to restore
- Read here to migrate an existing Client / Server installation to a Stand Alone installation.
CLIENT / SERVER INSTALLATIONS eg. The application Files are generally run from C:\), whereas the Data is on a Server).
- Read here to migrate a Stand-Alone installation to a Client / Server installation,
- Read here to migrate an existing Client / Server installation to a new Server
- Read here to install e-PayDay® on a new Computer, and connect to the existing Data on your Server.
Last modified: Feb 15, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.