- Employee Year To Date Balances
- Gross Income: Total gross (every amount that has been paid to an employee) for the current financial year, EXCLUDING Lump sum payments (A, B, ETP, D, E), salary sacrifice/s and Allowances reported separately in the Allowance Box.
- Termination Date: Final date of employment
- Leave Loading YTD: Total of the 17.50% Loading when taking Annual Leave
- Total Tax YTD: Total Tax Year to Date Total Tax YTD amount does not include ETP Tax when it is reported on the payment summary.
- Lump Sum A: Unused holiday pay and unused long service leave.
- CDEP (Community Development Employment Project): Gross salary or wages paid from a CDEP wages grant.
- Total Deductions: Total Deductions excluding Union amounts.
- Lump Sum B: Unused long service leave that accrued before 16 August 1978.
- Total GST: Good and Services Tax
- Total Net Pay: Total Net Pay received
- Termination C: ETP
- No ABN Gross Income: The employee’s tax type is PAYG Voluntary Agreement yet no ABN has been supplied.
- Taxable Allowances: Taxable Allowances paid to date.
This amount is included in the Gross income shown in the Employee’s balances but is reported separately as an Allowance on the Payment Summary.
- Lump Sum D: Redundancy Payments
- No ABN Total Tax: The employee’s tax type is PAYG Voluntary Agreement yet no ABN has been supplied.
- Non-Tax Allowances: Non-Taxable Allowances paid to date.
- Lump Sum E: ETP
- Other Income: Foreign Source, Scholarship, Bursaries, Grants, or Awards income.
These payments are generally tax-exempt and are reported on the Payment Summary in the Other Income field.
- HELP / SFSS Tax: Higher Education Contribution Scheme Tax or Financial Supplement Tax which has been deducted as part of the Tax instalment during each pay run.
This amount is also included in the value in the Total Tax field.
- * Non-Super Salary Sacrifice*: Salary sacrifice not attributable to a super fund.
- Allowance in Gross box: This amount is included in the Gross income and will also be included in the Gross Amount reported on the Payment Summary.
This amount will not be shown separately on the Payment Summary as an Allowance.
- Additional Tax: Additional Tax amount for the employee.
- Super Salary Sacrifice: Total Concessional (Before Tax) Superannuation Contribution Deductions for this Financial Year.
- * Non-Reportable Allowance*: Taxable and non-tax allowances which are not reported to the ATO.
This amount is not included in Gross income shown in the Employee’s balances and is also not reported anywhere on the Payment Summary.
- Exempt foreign employment income: Foreign employment income that is exempt from Australian Tax.
This amount is included in the Total Tax field but is subtracted before the total tax amount is reported on the payment summary.
- Workplace Giving: Pre-Tax donations
- Reportable Superannuation Contributions: Total Reportable Employer Superannuation Contributions (RESC) for this Financial Year.
- Union/Professional association: Union fees deducted from the employee’s pay
- Union/Professional association name: Name of the Union
- Additional payments applied over the whole financial year: All Payments using Schedule 5 – Method B(ii)
- Tax Paid: Tax withheld when using Schedule 5 – Method B(ii)
- Deductible amount of the undeducted purchase price of the annuity: Foreign pension or annuity
- Foreign Tax Paid: Total tax paid for Foreign Income
- ETP Values
- Payment Date: Date the ETP was paid
- Payment Tax Code: Applicable ETP Tax Code
- Pre July 1983 Segment: Pre July 1983 Segment of the Employment Termination Payment.
- Taxable Component: Taxable Component of the employees Employment Termination Payment.
- Invalidity Segment: Invalidity Segment of the Employment Termination Payment.
- Total Tax Withheld: Total Tax Withheld from the Employment Termination Payment.
- ETP Rollover Segment: ETP Rollover Segment of the Employment Termination Payment.
- Tax-Free Component: ETP Rollover Segment of the Employment Termination Payment.
- STP Reporting Values (Uneditable Fields)
- Gross Payments: Grand total amount of Gross Payments.
- Total Tax Withheld: Grand total amount of Tax Withheld.
Last modified: Feb 15, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.