To enable Single Touch Payroll Reporting AFTER you have already commenced pay runs for the new year,
- Ensure you are running Version 20.30 which is available here then
- Download and install the latest SBR2 Client V126.96.36.199 available here
- Windows 7, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 3 Please ensure you also download the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 here
- Read here to deactivate any Allowances and Deductions that you do not use.
- Read here to ensure you have posted all Pay Runs that may be currently active,
- Register with our Sending Service Provider (SSP), SuperChoice, here.
- Read here to set your Electronic Transfer Option to STP (SuperChoice) and enter your Company information.
- IF YOU STILL HAVE ACTIVE ALLOWANCES AND DEDUCTIONS
- Read here to run an STP Health Check to ensure there are no issues with your Employees.
- Read here to advise the ATO of all Employees Year to Date balances that have not been reported yet under STP.
Once you have completed ALL of the above steps, Single Touch Payroll reporting will be enabled!
To continue reporting, it’s as simple as processing your pays to report your information to the ATO following our Pay Run procedure here.
Last modified: 2020/03/20
Thanks for your feedback.