Process an Out Of Cycle Pay Run for one or more Payees who have not paid, despite working in the pay period
- Click Pay Day > Process Pays > Individual Employee or
Click Pay Day from the Side Bar.
- Navigate to Payment Date and change to the date the payment will be processed.
- Navigate to Period Ending Date and change to the date the pay run will be processed.
- Double click on any employee that is to be included in this out-of-cycle Pay Run.
- An alert will display: Pay Run Dates have been changed. Please choose one of the following options.
- Select Change Payment Date to xx/xx/xxxx and Current Period Ending Date to xx/xx/xxxx.
- Click Click here to Continue.
- Select the appropriate Ordinary and Overtime Pay Rates, Leave Pay Rates, Schedule 5 (Back Pay, Commission, Bonus) Pay Rates Allowances and/or Deductions and adjust as required
- If Leave Pay Rates are selected, an alert will be displayed for you to enter the Employee’s Start Date and End Date of the Leave Period.
- If Schedule 5 (Back Pay, Commission, Bonus) Pay Rates are selected, you may be prompted to enter either a date range or the number of periods for taxation calculation.
- If required, click Show Cost Centres and allocate the employees hours against the appropriate Cost Centre for each Pay Type listed.
- Click Pending or OK to save all changes.
- Preview, print or export the UPDATED Pay Run Reports, read here.
- Print, export or e-Mail your Pay Slips, read here
- If required, create a NEW FAST-Bank™ File, read here
- Finalise the Pay Run, read here.
- Submit your Pay Event to the ATO & complete any previous submissions which the ATO have not yet responded to.
Last modified: Mar 08, 2023