The Deduction Payee List enables the user to pay the deductions. Each time a Deduction pay type is added, a new entry will be recorded in the Deduction Payee List. All deduction pay types which ‘report to’ the same report will be linked to a single payee in the list.
Access to Deduction Payees is available through the Pay Types Menu.
The Deduction Payees List Window contains the following options;
- New: Add a new Deduction Payee.
- Edit: Edit an existing Deduction Payee.
- Search: Search and Replace Deduction Payee Information.
- Select All: Select all Deduction Payees.
- Pay Deduction: Record your Deduction Payees payment.
- Reports: Print Deduction Reports.
- Exit: Close the Deduction Payees List Window.
- Quickly and easily view the Deduction Payee
The Deduction Payee window contains the following options;
- Payee Details: The Deduction information is entered in this section.
- Payment Details: Payment Method and Period Start Date.
- Payment History: Transactions will be recorded in this window when the Deduction is marked as paid.
- Home Page: The Deductions Website will be opened in an internet browser if the Home Page (URL) is completed.
- Help: Opens the relevant section of our online guide (this).
- Edit: Edit any existing details.
- Undo: Undo any unsaved changes.
- Save: Save changes to an existing Deduction Payee.
- Exit: Close Deduction Payees.