- Click Employees > Edit Employees or
Click Employees from the Side Bar.
- Select the employee to edit (click once to highlight).
- Click Edit.
- Click Pay Run.
- Navigate to Payment Method.
- Select FAST-Bank™.
- Click Edit (Pencil Icon).
- Click New.
- Enter the Priority No. as 1 for the first Bank Account.
- Enter the Amount ( $ or % ) being paid to this bank account If this is thier ONLY account, set to 100%.
- Enter the BSB.
- Enter the Account Number.
- Enter S for Savings or T for Transaction in A/C Type:
- Enter the Reference to show on the Employees Bank Statement.
- Enter the Account Name.
- Click Save.
- Repeat Steps 9 – 17 to add multiple Bank Accounts, changing the Priority No. and Amount ($ or %) as necessary.
Please ensure each account has an Amount set, aside from the last Bank Account in which Amount will be left blank.
- Click Exit.
Last modified: 2020/03/18
Thanks for your feedback.