- Click Pay Types > New Pay Rate or
Click Pay Types from the Side Bar, Navigate to Pay Type, click on the drop-down menu and change to Pay Rate then click New.
- In Description, enter Long Service Leave (Cashed Out).
- In Paid by, select Per Hour.
- In Amount ($ or ), enter 100.00.
- In Tax Treatment, select either Long Service Leave Cashed Out – Schedule 5, Method A or Long Service Leave Cashed Out – Schedule 5, Method B(ii)
- If required, change the following fields,
- Payroll Tax
- Superannuation (OTE)
- Click Save then Exit.
- Use this Pay Rate n a pay run by following How do I process a Pay Run with Long Service Leave (Cashed Out)?
Last modified: 2019/10/23
Thanks for your feedback.