On the PC you wish to copy from
- If your Company is not already open, Open your Company your Company is open;
- Click Utilities > Data and Settings Transfer > Transfer to New Computer.
- Choose the location to create the Transfer File to (e.g. USB STICK or EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE) by either Double-Clicking or Clicking Open on the drive/location you require.
- Click Save to save the Path
- Once the Transfer file has completed, Click Exit.
On the NEW PC
- Download and install Full Install/Upgrade (Series 20) FYE 2020 here then
- Download and install the latest SBR2 Client V188.8.131.52 available here
- Once installed, double-click on your Desktop Icon to open e-PayDay®.
- An Alert will display: Due to Single Touch Payroll and the new Government Security requirements, all users of e-PayDay® Payroll Software MUST Logon with a Username and Password. To assist you a default Username and Password will be used however you will be required to establish a User Account at a later stage.
- Click Click here to Continue.
- An Alert will display with the default Username and Password.
- Click Ok.
- Click Utilities > Data and Settings Transfer > Transfer from old Computer.
- Choose the location of the Transfer File you wish to restore (e.g. USB STICK or EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE).
- Click Open.
- Select the Transfer File you wish to restore.
- Click Open.
- The following alert will display: In order to finish the Transfer process e-PayDay® will close. Please restart e-PayDay®.
- Click Click Here to Continue.
- Reopen e-PayDay® by double-clicking on your Desktop Icon.
Last modified: 2020/03/27
Thanks for your feedback.